SHURE SLXD24/B58 – Bežični mikrofonski sistem
Sa kapsulom Beta 58A Supercardioid Dinamic Microphone na vrhu SLXD2 ručnog bežičnog predajnika, SLXD24/B58 bežični sistem pruža transparentan, 24-bitni digitalni audio i stabilne RF performanse za širok spektar primena, od dnevnih prezentacija do noćnih nastupa.
Sistem SLXD24/B58 sadrži:
- SLXD4 digitalni bežićni prijemnik
- SLXD2/B58 ručni predajnik
- AA batterije x2 kom.
- Rackmount kit
Shure SLXD24/B58 Wireless System Features:
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio.
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent.)
- 120 dB dynamic range.
- Digital predictive switching diversity.
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent.)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent.)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band.
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync.
- Automatic channel scan.
- Link multiple receivers for group scan and firmware updates via Ethernet port.
- Third-party setup and control via Ethernet.
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu.
- Guided setup mode installed in each SLX-D receiver.
- Transmitters use 2 AA batteries or Shure SB903 rechargeable battery.
- Operating range of 100 m (300 ft.)
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Rugged metal construction.
- BETA58A Vocal Microphone Capsule is a premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound.
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect.
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse.
- Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise.
Shure SLXD24/B58 Specifications:
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470–937.5 MHz, varies by region (See Frequency Range and Output Power table)
Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
RF Sensitivity: -97 dBm at 10-5 BERAudio
Latency: 3.2 ms
Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+1, -2 dB)
Audio Dynamic Range: 120 dB at 1% THD, A-weighted, typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.02%
System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (with respect to the ring of the 6.35 mm output) output.
Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
SLXD4 single-channel receiver
Dimensions: 42 x 197 x 152 mm (1.65 x 7.76 x 5.98 in.), H x W x D
Weight: 816 g, without antennas
Housing: Galvanized Steel
Power Requirements: 15 V DC @ 600 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
RF Input Spurious Rejection: >75 dB, typical
Connector Type: BNC
Impedance: 50 Ω
Phantom Power Protection 1/4″ (6.35 mm): Yes
Phantom Power Protection XLR: Yes
Audio Output Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps
Configuration 1/4″ (6.35 mm): Balanced (Tip = audio +, Ring = audio -, Sleeve = ground)
Configuration XLR: Balanced (1=ground, 2=audio +, 3=audio -)
Impedance 1/4″ (6.35 mm): 1.3 kΩ (670 Ω Unbalanced)
Impedance XLR (line): 400 Ω (200 Ω Unbalanced)
Impedance XLR (mic): 150 Ω
Full Scale Output 1/4″ (6.35 mm): +15 dBV differentially (+9 dBV single)
Full Scale Output XLR: LINE setting= +15 dBV, MIC setting= -15 dBV
Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
Network Interface: Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
Maximum Cable Length: 100 m (328 ft)
SLXD2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter
Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion or 1.5 V AA batteries
Dimensions: 37.1 x 176 mm (1.46 x 6.93 in.), D x L
Weight: 147 g
Audio Input Maximum Input Level: 8.2 dBV (2.57 Vrms , 7.27 Vpp)
RF Output Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
Occupied Bandwidth: <200 kHz
Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
Power: 1 mW or 10 mW
BETA58A Vocal Microphone
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 Ω (290 Ω actual)
Sensitivity at 1kHz, open circuit voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2 .6 mV)[1 Pa=94 dB SPL]
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3